2014년 1월 29일 수요일

Actor Ryu Si Won posted on SNS regarding his daughter's birthday.


Ryu Si Won's new Facebook post is drawing many people's attention.

On 28th, actor Ryu Si Won wrote on his Facebook, "Dear my daughter..yesterday was your birthday, it has been 8 months and 3 days since i saw you last time... I really miss you. My baby...Are you doing well? I love you, i pray to be with you on your next b-day."

Ryu and his wife married in october 2010 and had their first daughter just three months into the marriage.  On March 2012, however, Ryu Si Won’s ex wife, Miss Cho, filed for divorce with the Seoul Family Court and the child custody battle appears to be yet another issue in their divorce proceedings.
Recently, Ryu Si Won was sentenced to 7 million KRW of fine for installing illegal GPS equipment on his ex-wife's Mercedes.

They are still in messy divorce trial process and his ex-wife Ms. Cho is in custody of their daughter.






댓글 2개:

  1. I know how hard not to see your daughter for so long. Always remember every cloud has a silver line. We human being are the once always face problem in life, that's life. So hang in there, will pray for you that everything will work out in your favour.

    답글삭제
  2. I am so sorry that you can't see your darling baby girl. I hate how the court can step in and take that right away from a parent. I believe that every child needs both parents. It makes me sick knowing that a person has to pay child support even if they can't see their baby . It's to bad that your X is such a xxxxx. She is all for herself. To bad she put her wants in front of the child's needs.

    답글삭제