2014년 1월 7일 화요일

Kim woo bin said Park shin hye was more like friend than lover while filming for SBS drama"The Heirs"

At broadcast of MBC FM4U’s "2’O Clock Date" on January 7 which featured Kim Woo Bin as the guest, he connfessed that unlike Choi Young Doh(Played by Kim) in the drama The Heirs, he feels more like friends than lovers for Park Shin Hye.

“Park Shin Hye was always full of energy, working hard and considerate of others and she was very comfortable to be with.”
I felt like she was more of a friend than a woman,” continued the actor. “But once the filming started, I would see her as ‘Eun Sang.’”

DJ Park Kyung Rim asked, “Then who was the actress that felt more like a woman to you?”

“f(x)'s Krystal was the most popular among male staffs. Many staff members stayed to watch her acting, but when I was filming, they would leave to do something else” added Kim Woo Bin with laughter.

Kim Woo Bin also said, “My ideal type out of f(x) is Krystal, because I know her. I’ve never met the other members.”

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기