2015년 3월 9일 월요일

"Kill me Heal me" craze are getting intense among Korean fans and drama lovers.


Even though MBC's drama "Kill Me, Heal me" only left 2 episodes before series finale, Kill me Heal me craze are definitely getting more intense among Korean fans.

It's a romance drama about a rich heir suffers from dissociative identity disorder, and enlists the help of a first-year medical resident to heal him by killing off each personality one by one.

Pairing of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, their chemistry was great in drama and 'Kill me, heal me' syndrome among fans even has shed new light on the two actors's previous dramas including “Secret.”,surprise-hit melodrama which they first appeared together in 2013.

Also “Kill Me, Heal Me” has joined the ranks of dramas like “Master's Sun” and “My Love From The Stars” in spawning numerous parodies.
Hwang Jung Eum was ranked No.1 on the internet real-time hit list due to a fan-made comic parody which combined the look of a her from previous drama "High Kick Through the Roof" and "Kill Me, Heal Me”.

'Kill Me, Heal Me' OST has been getting a lot of attention lately as well.
The intriguing theme song “Auditory Hallucination”(Feat. NaShow) continues to remain on the top 10 songs real time charts, since its release on January 14.
Official OST album for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' which was released on March 5th made online music chart top 20 as only drama ost on the list.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기